Saturday, May 16, 2009

The National Rifle Association Endorses Ken Cuccinelli for Attorney General

Great News! I have received the endorsement of theNational Rifle Association for Attorney General.

As many of you know, getting the endorsement of theNRA is definitely not a given. But based on my years of proven experience defending the rights of sportsmen and hunters, the NRA has given me a rare A+ rating!!

In their letter, the NRA said:

"Your exemplary record of past service in the Virginia Senate clearly illustrates your commitment to protecting the rights of law-abiding firearm owners and sportsmen. Based upon your proven record and firm pledge to continue to serve as an advocate for Virginia's law-abiding gun owners, you have earned an A plus rating from the NRA-Political Victory Fund."

I am very pleased that the NRA has endorsed my candidacy based not only on my future commitment to the 2nd Amendment but also my proven legislative track record.

Earlier in the year I was pleased to receive the endorsement of Gun Owners of America, the Virginia Citizens Defense League, as well as the support of former Senator Fred Thompson, Governor Mike Huckabee and thousands of Virginians who have filed as delegates to the Republican convention.

Look for more updates as the endorsements and momentum keep building.

I'll see you in a few weeks at the Convention!


Sincerely,



Ken Cuccinelli II


(Note...this is not just a good rating...but the HIGHEST rating of A + and an ENDORSEMENT......) Blog Moderator

No comments: